Located in one of the fastest growing areas in the nation, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, provides comprehensive health care services to residents of Williamson and surrounding counties.
As a leading healthcare provider in the region, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center provides medical expertise in cardiac services, women's and newborn's services, surgical services, bariatric services, orthopedics, rehabilitation and emergency care. St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is at the forefront in providing exemplary services that meet the high growth demands of the region now and for generations to come.
With 173 beds, our hospital's most recent $100 million expansion brought an even higher level of care to the community through the opening of the Heart & Vascular Institute with the most advanced high-tech and digitized technology available to the community. The expansion included a three-story tower housing a larger intensive care unit (ICU), additional surgical suites that include dedicated open heart surgical suites. St. David's Round Rock Medical Center has been recognized nationally for their achievements.
With over 950 physicians, representing every specialty, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is committed to the health and well being of our community.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare services, including highly-rated programs that deliver exceptional care in Women's Services, Emergency & Trauma Care, Orthopedics, Heart & Vascular Services, Cancer Care, and Weight Loss Surgery.
- 24/7 Emergency Department
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Maternity & Newborn Care
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Heart & Vascular Services
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
Learn More About the Services Offered at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- With a commitment to providing the highest level of quality care to its patients every day, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center was selected as the February 2009 “Fire Starter” by Studer Group, an international outcomes-based health care consulting firm that works with hundreds of hospitals and health care organizations across the country to improve clinical, service and operational outcomes.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center received advanced accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers' Accreditation Review Committee and most recently has received the American Heart Association's “Get with the Guidelines” – Coronary Artery Disease Gold Performance Achievement Award, which recognized the facility's commitment and success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized with coronary artery disease.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center received the Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award of Excellence from TMF Health Quality Institute, the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Texas, as recognition for improving the hospital's performance on specific national quality measures.